JOIN CAWA NOW!
Help us mobilize California women for social, health, and economic justice THE CALIFORNIA WOMEN’S AGENDA (CAWA) “A Network that organizes, not an organization that networks”.
Membership as a CAWA partner organization, the network of more than 600 California organizations serving women and girls, gives you these benefits and connections to:
- county and state leaders and activists
- intersections with partner organizations locally and globally working on common critical concerns
- inclusion in the US women’s agenda and the UN global women’s agenda (Beijing Platform)
- late breaking information on pending, current and proposed legislation
- collective action alerts for a larger voice
- announcements of strategic community activities and events
- mass and independent media and internet resources
- links to key websites, blogs, flogs, listserves, and online directories
- access to funding partnerships and collaborations Join CAWA in building a strong statewide action network — real and virtual — dedicated to maximizing the power of women and girls to influence public policy
Join as as a participating, sister organization in CAWA:
Big Sister (over $100) includes choice of CD/DVD
Little Sister ($25)
Baby Sister (under $25) Whatever you can send – we want YOUR VOICE in CAWA!
To join, please click the membership button above to pay online, or contact us for membership information.
WIN is an NGO Consultative to the United Nations
Women’s Intercultural Network / CAWA
C/O Suscol Intertribal Council
PO BOX 5386
Napa, CA 94581
WIN is a 501c(3) with Fed ID# 94-320-4314